How to order Tata Play DTH Online?

@Aju

Pranay mentioned that he wants all sports channels.He doesnt mentioned that he wants all Hindi channels.I accept that in SD many Hindi channels r missing.

I think he is an hindi speaking guy and thats the reason i mentioned about that.......

By the way arun can you please tell me is the ESS channel price is reduced by SD and also tell me whats the price for Neo in SD........

Go for SD only if you are a hardcore regional tv watcher. It is more oriented towards reginal channels like tamil pacakges , telugu packages etc..
If some one is interested in going for DTH with Regional channels with Sports only then SD is best in my opinion with respect to their packs and cost......:thumb:

@Aju Still SD didnt reduced the price of ESS channels.Regarding Neo channels SD cost Rs.46 for both the channels. In SD website they mentioned that Channel price will be revised only from 1st June 2009. I have opened the thread in SD section.Now SD removed that line from their official website. Dont know when they r going to reduce it.

1 year or before that i thought when SD, Big TV and Airtel launch their service prices of the boquet or packages will be reduced but its happening in other as day by day channel prices are going high.......the only advantage at this point of time is that entry level for the DTH cost has reduced substantially..........

I think he is an hindi speaking guy and thats the reason i mentioned about that.......

By the way arun can you please tell me is the ESS channel price is reduced by SD and also tell me whats the price for Neo in SD........

If some one is interested in going for DTH with Regional channels with Sports only then SD is best in my opinion with respect to their packs and cost......:thumb:

that's correct, I am a Hindi speaking person, though I love sports, also Hindi channels are required. If i got SD most of the channels would be of no use to me because I do not understand other Indian languages.
Plus SD quality is not as good as TS. At least from what I have heard.

that's correct, I am a Hindi speaking person, though I love sports, also Hindi channels are required. If i got SD most of the channels would be of no use to me because I do not understand other Indian languages.
Plus SD quality is not as good as TS. At least from what I have heard.
If you are going with TS then you go for Super Saver PAck with LS gold pack (If required), ESS Channels, Tensports and Neo Channels (When in need)...........:thumbsup:

According to me Super saver is an ideal pack too.. as for sports, depending whether u into football or cricket or other international, u can opt for the add on pack tht suits you. they have also added sports channels like Ten sports and star cricket on a la carte basis.

Hi friends,I ordered online on tuesday and they said it will take between 3-5 days.Mr. Ravi from this forum advised that there is no problem they will deliver before and I was surprised the courier was delivered on Thursday to my mother. However, there are no recharge/installation coupons inside.It only has one invoice which says purchase for 1999RS minus 500RS RCV something like that...the offer I purchased in was:1999RS including one month free super saver pack and 500RS discount on installation ( 1499 STB + 500RS = 1999RS)Should I be worried or this is normal, is the invoice enough? Should my mom just call TS and tell them to come and install, and when technician comes, just show invoice?Your advise is greatly regarded,ThanksPranay

thats about right .. Just ask ur mom to give them a call.. they will fix an appointment and send the technicians.. just let her know to mention about the one month free super saver pack.. once installed itll need around 6 hrs to activate and then its set ..u dont need to recharge for that month then. after a month u can recharge, there are various options to recharge. either get a voucher card from a dealer, or can do it online too using the credit card or they also have something as auto debit facility, they have given details on their site. and once u get it installed ull have the subscriber id too.then register on the Tata Sky site and have ur entire accnt info on it.. itll be much easier then.

thats about right .. Just ask ur mom to give them a call.. they will fix an appointment and send the technicians.. just let her know to mention about the one month free super saver pack.. once installed itll need around 6 hrs to activate and then its set ..u dont need to recharge for that month then. after a month u can recharge, there are various options to recharge. either get a voucher card from a dealer, or can do it online too using the credit card or they also have something as auto debit facility, they have given details on their site. and once u get it installed ull have the subscriber id too.then register on the Tata Sky site and have ur entire accnt info on it.. itll be much easier then.

I was under the impression that the courier should have included a recharge voucher for around 300RS so that we can get that for free and a voucher for installation (which we give to technician when he comes to install). Pls correct me if im wrong because my courier only have an invoice, no vouchers:@.

thanks

actually as far as i know..since u got it by placing an order online, the free offer should come within the equipment. u dont need a seperate voucher card to avail that offer…

Back