How to order Tata Play DTH Online?

I was under the impression that the courier should have included a recharge voucher for around 300RS so that we can get that for free and a voucher for installation (which we give to technician when he comes to install). Pls correct me if im wrong because my courier only have an invoice, no vouchers:@.

thanks
Please call the TS CC people to schedule a call for installation at the earliest.......and hope your mom enjoys TS TV viewing.....

Please call the TS CC people to schedule a call for installation at the earliest.......and hope your mom enjoys TS TV viewing.....

yes mechanic is at home right now installing TS, she called TS CC last night...he's been here for 3 hours...seems to be having some problems with downloading software...hopefully he can solve it...thx

Thats not big thing and i am sure that you mom will start to watch TS in another 1 hr or at the max in 2 hrs time.........please ask your mom to say about 1 month free viewing......

yea already talked to CC about that because they asked her to chose Package she wants for free for 1st month...hopefully CC will do the needful

I think by this time your mom should be watching TS..................

yes:thumbsup: installation has ended and she is able to watch...the guy also found the coupon inside the package and gave my mom instructions for actviating package within 3 days...i will do it online so no hassles...thanks ppl and ajuravi was surprised that you were correct, Tata Sky got installed within 3 days!!! and I was worried if it get installed by next friday...lol:hysterical:

Back