How to unsubscribe from neo sports monthly pack

• Thread starter Thread starter AJAYKEDIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 8,568

AJAYKEDIA

ISP
airtel
How to unsubscribe from neo sports monthly pack because i found no link on ts website to unsubscribe from a add-on pack

u cant unsubscribe by website....call cc or send them email....they ll do it....

Why do u want to unsubscribe?India England 7 ODIs are starting this week, Exclusive in NEO Sports.:D

u cant unsubscribe by website....call cc or send them email....they ll do it....

On which mail ID i send the mail

why do u want to unsubscribe?
India england 7 odis are starting this week, exclusive in neo sports.:d

this series will be palyed in india and i think all matches will be also live telecasted on dd-1.

On which mail ID i send the mail

this series will be palyed in india and i think all matches will be also live telecasted on dd-1.
Good decision my friend go ahead and discontinue your Neo Sports Channels and continue again with the same for ENg- Ind Test Series:thumbsup:.

Just call the CC and tell them to unsubscribe the channel they will do it for you in seconds...........:thumbsup:

Good decision my friend go ahead and discontinue your Neo Sports Channels and continue again with the same for ENg- Ind Test Series:thumbsup:.

Just call the CC and tell them to unsubscribe the channel they will do it for you in seconds...........:thumbsup:

Yes they did it! :yahoo:

and i am happy that everyone in the forum are happy after hearing the news on unsubscribing in a matter of seconds ROFL

HiAre the matches being telecasted on DD.. If not i will stay with Sports Gold.. Please reply..

Back