How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

How to select band in Galaxy a5 via service mode? Here at my location band 40 is not working so i want to disable it so i can get band 3 signal in my phone. Does anyone have samsung galaxy a5?
Can i mess my mobile by service mode if i put wrong input?

After watching YouTube video i found there are many codes that i can try but i do not want to break my phone.

*#0011# > Q > 0000
*#0011# > Q0
*#0011# > Q21111

Which one is correct?

Is it a Mediatek processor ??

I have generated the code using OP2 and got the sim and televerified it now i am not able to activate the unlimited plan. I installed the old apk and followed the process, but the app is forcing me to update the app. Any ideas to solve the same.

@softys
You have to put the sim in a qualifying Samsung phone to activate the offer. No other way around it. Guys this topic has been beaten to death.

Last edited:
so after verifying the sim on a qualifying phone, does it work on any phone or the phone on which it has been verified?

I had generated code via lenovo vibe x3
Now I finished my 2gb usage

But when I put in my friends s6 it doesn't get me unlimited offer

My friends s6 already have jio sim generated for himself and he has unlimited offer

Can activate another sim on it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello, if u want to activate unlimited offer you doesn't need anything but an account created with your Jio number.
Please follow these steps:

1) Install My Jio 3.2.05 and other 10 jio apps.
2) Turn off data and open My Jio. You can see get jio option.
3) Go to sign in and enter your Jio number and password.
4) Turn on data and immediately sign in.
If you delay here it will force close or ask you to update app.
5) Wait for 10 seconds and you’ll get an option to submit. Press submit and get unlimited offer.

Back