How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

Now i need coupon code. I have asked someone who is living in VN for the code. Hope their mobile generate code

Last time he tried it did not work. I told him to try again in other phone.

I got the message for tele-verification but i can't dial 1977, getting no service. How to activate the sim?

Got the message but I m in roaming now, can I still activate dialing 1977?
I tried calling the number but nothing happens. Tried Jio4GVoice but it get stuck on 'registering with jio sim....' or simply revert to welcome page.

How can I activate in roaming, as I won't be returning to home network for many days

Now after exhausting 2 gb, when I open my jio app I don't see any popup to install 4 apps or don't see any submit button.

What should I do now?

Now after exhausting 2 gb, when I open my jio app I don't see any popup to install 4 apps or don't see any submit button.

What should I do now?
Put that sim into any qualifying Samsung phone. Install My JIO app and then you will get the popup to receive the offer.

Last edited:
Don't have access to a qualifying samsung set. Generated the code through samsung s3 and televerified and activated using s3 itself. Also tried to activate using old app but it asks for update first. Now I m stuck

Back