Are you going to use Reliance Jio after FREE Trial?

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrisM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7,097
nope nope nope! jio plans are voice centric but we thought I'll be a data centric operator, they ruined our expectations.
Now don't say that I'm waiting for their FTTH launch!
i use data but no calls only 2-3 minutes a day, why even i pay 149 to jio for calls which not gonna connect on the first place bullshit!
I'm gonna throw that sim after this 5'Sep-31Dec fraud trial ends.
peace...

get their wipod device and use the internet through wifi on the move.

Nobody else is going to offer unlimited. BSNL is wasting taxpayer's money so they can do that but others need to make profits. They are going to drop data prices but it won't be unlimited.

Voice revenue is going to be hit hard and it has to be recovered.
Unlimited plans need not be fully unlimited, but the after FUP cap will get raised to usable levels.

I am not planning to use Jio. I am not a call addict. I am fine with my current plan with Vodafone. Calling reliability is far more important than unlimited.

The data plans are joke to be honest.
Do they expect us to pay Rs 4999 to be able to achieve the golden Rs 50/Gb pricing? Well even that top tier plan only achieves 66/Gb.

Jio has failed big time. They were going to create data revolution but ended up creating unneeded Voice revolution. I need to see the calculator which was used by the gang of MBA's in Reliance board room to come up with such an error.

Changing for sure. I pay 299 iPlan(idea) which with taxes and all come to 370 odd bucks. I can barely manage 1 gb +100 free minutes from it. always have to be craeful on data and many times have to switch off data. In fact looking at my last 5 bills, I am averaging 500+ on monthly. Will be moving mostly to 499 plan. Its really looking to be a sweet spot.

I would only be getting this for the unlimited 4G at night..I can schedule some downloads at night,i mean its still just 150bucks ,so nothing to loose
I'm not sure why people dont think that this might be a decent deal,atleast as a secondary connection..

Back