How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

OnePlus One supports 1800Mhz lte band 3 also.

Try to go open space or roof top to get signal. Jio 4G Data works fine with Oneplus One.
Haha it does. I had typed it and deleted it by mistake. But still I have noticed that JIO is not using B3 much. So his phone OPO is having trouble with network due to lack of Band 5 support.

@d5aqoëp thank you very much for your earlier response, that helped. Didn't know band 40 had low penetration. As @abhi5819 said, I'll check the network in terrace once. Thank you both for the responses.

Also, is there any app to check which band the phone is connected to? I read about NetVelocity app, but I could not find it anywhere to side load it.

Edit: found it: Jio Appstore

Last edited:
MyJio app for Android was just updated.

In WHAT'S NEW section, it says jio preview offer is only available for eligible Samsung devices.

It might have fixed the bug which allowed anyone to generate activation code. I'm not sure because I haven't tried it personally.

I got jio sim without taking handset to store
m from Goa

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got the sim on Friday without showing the phone...but the line has not been activated as yet...in fact I have not received any SMS also

store guys are not giving sim without noting down the imei at my place although no need to show the phone.

Back