How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

After 2 GB they don't automatically put you in unlimited offer .You need to download apps and click on submit in myjio .That's when you can use unlimited.

Hey guys, I got a Jio sim after generating a code from Galaxy Note 4. The sim is activated and Preview offer is availed. Data and calls are working fine in Note 4. Also it is working good in Redmi Note 3 too. But if I use the sim on OnePlus One, the phone does not catch the network. Can anybody else here having Oneplus One confirm this?

Hey guys, I got a Jio sim after generating a code from Galaxy Note 4. The sim is activated and Preview offer is availed. Data and calls are working fine in Note 4. Also it is working good in Redmi Note 3 too. But if I use the sim on OnePlus One, the phone does not catch the network. Can anybody else here having Oneplus One confirm this?
One Plus One's India's mobile frequencies & bands are
TD-LTE 2300 MHz - Band 40
FD-LTE 1800 Mhz - Band 3

RJIO uses combination of
FD-LTE 1800 Mhz - Band 3
FD-LTE 850 Mhz - Band 5
TD-LTE 2300 Mhz - Band 40

So clearly, One Plus One is not compatible with RJIO network fully. Band 40 has lowest penetration so at home so you will get no reception where there is no Band 40.

Indian Note 4 supports all the three RJIO bands so it will have network everywhere.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Guys getting sim is not a big issue. U need to insert it to Samsung eligible devices n click on get preview inside my jio app, then only unlimited preview offer gets activated.
I was unable to activate it in my Redmi note 3, so had to put it in Samsung s6 edge + of my friend n activate was smooth after installing all 4 apps.
Now have been using it in rn3 without any issue

Guys getting sim is not a big issue. U need to insert it to Samsung eligible devices n click on get preview inside my jio app, then only unlimited preview offer gets activated.
I was unable to activate it in my Redmi note 3, so had to put it in Samsung s6 edge + of my friend n activate was smooth after installing all 4 apps.
Now have been using it in rn3 without any issue
Was your friend's s6, already used for activation of another jio sim or this was the first sim?

Back