How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

So generating code is really simple lol..but it's just you need to show a Samsung device to get that offer redeemed..
That is the only part which would be difficult ,I wouldn't even mind the offer being locked to a IMEI [emoji14]

@volcano619 samsung phone i got s6 from my friend which he used to get him jio sim
now my question is pan card is necessary ?

Pan card is necessary if you want to subscribe to JioMoney,a service provided by them
I'm not sure if it's necessary,i feel like it shouldn't be

I got the sim yesterday from a DX Mini store in Delhi. It got activated today. I generated the code on my OP3 after downloading all their Jio apps.
The store guy just asked me on which phone I wanted to use Jio on and didn't ask me to show my device. He also didn't ask for my PAN although I had taken it with me. He said it wasn't necessary.
I'm currently on the 2Gb pack as I haven't finished it yet.

I got the sim yesterday from a DX Mini store in Delhi. It got activated today. I generated the code on my OP3 after downloading all their Jio apps.
The store guy just asked me on which phone I wanted to use Jio on and didn't ask me to show my device. He also didn't ask for my PAN although I had taken it with me. He said it wasn't necessary.
Have you successfully activated 3 months unlimited offer on OP3?

Which dx mini store in delhi?

Have you successfully activated 3 months unlimited offer on OP3?
I haven't finished the 2Gb pack yet and I think UL gets activated after that.
Although I think it would get activated as I got messages saying Jio Partner Preview offer has been activated for you for 90 days alongwith activation messages for their services like Jio Beats, Jio Play, etc.

Last edited:
"The store guy just asked me on which phone I wanted to use Jio on and didn't ask me to show my device."

@ushpiy what you told him then?

Back