How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

@raman07 He lives in Saudi bro.
@d5aqoep Yes,I know it's a glitch.With the help of the glitch I activated preview offer for my tele verified sim and I also got a new one.
@volcano619 I can get you a code if you want.

i have note 5 got sim last week i have lenovo k3 note aslo i generated code on that and i copied the screen shot of k3 note code to samsung note 5 gone to other store shwn them the code and got sim for my k3 note too activated 3 months unlimited offer

@SiVell Your friend who live in Saudi have bought his s6 from saudi or from india? My friend live in VN told me he failed to generate code via his samsung phone since its not indian version of samsung phone.

How did you get another sim card? :eek:
Can i get one code please?

@raman07 i think you can get another sim by getting a new code. Myjio app was giving code if you download all 10 jio apps.

Does anyone have any idea if jio work on saturdays? I got sim yesterday still not activated :/

Yes you can activate sim directly in K3 Note. I am asking about preivew offer activation process. Since user are telling that they need to insert sim in eligible samsung phone and then have to download their 4 apps to activate preview offer. Did you download the apps in K3 note or Samsung for preview offer activation? As you mentioned its your second sim so i am wondering if you have used same samsung mobile twice to activate 2 different preview offer?

@raman07 He bought it from Saudi bro.I gave him the apk and he generated the code like any other person here would do.Sure,I'll get you a code by the evening.
@volcano619 I'll get you a code by this evening bro.If not you can PM me if you've already one by the time I give you.

Back