How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

Televeification sms is received on alternate number. By that time JIO sim should be working already.

So I can use my friends s6 to get unlimited.However I used my cousins s6 to get the coupon code

Hi ppl did you all by any chance had to show your Samsung mobile to the shopkeeper while getting the sim? Or they don't need it??

Hi ppl did you all by any chance had to show your Samsung mobile to the shopkeeper while getting the sim? Or they don't need it??
The offer doesn't specifically mention that you have to carry your Samsung phone or it's receipt to Reliance digital store.

So I can use my friends s6 to get unlimited.However I used my cousins s6 to get the coupon code
Doesn't matter. Just try it. If the app thinks you are eligible, offer will be activated. Just make sure you delete My JIO app's cache/data on the Samsung device before trying.

Last edited:
@raman07 hi friend . i need information. i am enjoying wind4 jio preview offer. i hv samsung s7 and i will go for sim next week but in digi store what alternate no and email should be given ? can i give same alternate no and email id for 1st time lyf wind 4jio offer or should be given another ??

I have not got another sim but there should not be any issue buying another sim card with same identity. better ask directly to the digi store.

Hi received the sim.the shopkeeper told me it'll be activated tomorrow...fingers crossed..I m using it in mi4i

Back