How to use Reliance Jio on your Samsung Smartphone

Na guys he was not interested in Jio sim n it was 1st sim which we activate. It keeps a note of imei as per info from customer support

No you will not get that button. To get that button, you simply have to insert that sim into any eligible Samsung handset. Once 3 month offer is activated, you can put the sim into handset of your choice.

Well it did come for me automatically just now.
I had around 800 mb left and i was checking my usage on myjio app and I got that button to download those 4 apps (which i had already downloaded earlier to get the sim) and then i got the option to activate the unlimited offer.
Its activated now :D

I already have a flame 2,but my greediness is making me to visit a store..after all it's free..

OnePlus One supports 1800Mhz lte band 3 also.

Try to go open space or roof top to get signal. Jio 4G Data works fine with Oneplus One.

Hey guys, I got a Jio sim after generating a code from Galaxy Note 4. The sim is activated and Preview offer is availed. Data and calls are working fine in Note 4. Also it is working good in Redmi Note 3 too. But if I use the sim on Oneplus One, the phone does not catch the network. Can anybody else here having Oneplus One confirm this?

One Plus One's India's mobile frequencies & bands are
TD-LTE 2300 MHz - Band 40

RJIO uses combination of
FD-LTE 1800 Mhz - Band 3
FD-LTE 850 Mhz - Band 5
TD-LTE 2300 Mhz - Band 40

So clearly, One Plus One is not compatible with RJIO network fully. Band 40 has lowest penetration so at home so you will get no reception where there is no Band 40.

Indian Note 4 supports all the three RJIO bands so it will have network everywhere.

Hope this helps.

The people at my local mini store refused to issue sim without showing them the handset.

Any kind soul in west delhi or nearby willing to help me with the handset? You can activate multiple sim on same set so you won't face any issue. Let me know as I already have a code but no handset

Guys just got the confirmation from my friend. He uninstalled all the jio apps in his Samsung phone, reinstalled them, got a button to apply for preview offer. It shows preview already activated. So I'm dam sure this is possible if they r tracking it by IMEI no

Back