• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 23,772

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
Hasn't it only been like a month since it was released? I have hardly seen 2 or 3 on Delhi roads. What is their basis on evaluating it as the "car of the year"?And how the hell is the Logan in the same "category"?

car of the year award is awarded to one of the new entrants in the market. swift won it... so did getz... so did palio. all of them managed to beat the newer Mercedes and other high end models in the market. the simple reason being they pick the one which makes the most sensible buy. :)Chevrolet Spark, Maruti Suzuki’s SX4, the BMW 3 and 5 Series and the Volkswagen Passatthese were the cars in the contest this year. i am sure passat is hell of a better car than the i10 :)

So what they mean is 'Most VFM New Car of the Year' and not 'Car of the year.'

VFM = Value for Money.

Hyundai i10 to get a new engine for India Hyundai India has announced that they are soon going to update their i10 model with a brand new engine. The company aims to launch this new i10 model with a 1.2 liter all aluminum engine, within the next two months. Hyundai said in a statement: “We are planning to [...]

Hyundai i10 to get a new engine for India

Santro emerges the 'most dependable compact car' in JD Power rankings

New Delhi, 17 June 2008: Hyundai's largest selling car in India, the Santro, has bagged the number one position in the Vehicle Dependability Study conducted by JD Power....

Hyundai Santro: Named number 1 compact car by JD Power Asia Pacific 2008 Hyundai already has been winning a lot of awards for their recently launched i10 model. The company has now another award for their other model Santro. Hyundai Santro in India has been awarded the number one position in compact car segment in the Vehicle Dependability [...]

Hyundai Santro: Named number 1 compact car by JD Power Asia Pacific 2008

Free fuel offer from Hyundai for Santro, i10 purchases

New Delhi, 24 June 2008: In a bid to boost sales amidst rising fuel prices, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) has come out with free fuel vouchers for every purchase of its Santro....

Hyundai offering fuel vouchers with Santro and i10 in IndiaHyundai India is offering fuel vouchers to customers of their Santro and i10 vehicle to compensate for the recent fuel price hike.The company said that the buyers of these models would get free fuel voucher worth Rs 2,700. The offer is valid between June 20 and [...]

Hyundai offering fuel vouchers with Santro and i10 in India

Hyundai to roll out 800cc sub-Santro model in four years

New Delhi, 30 August 2008: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) is developing a model in the 800cc segment which would be rolled out in the next three to four years, a senior company....

Back