I am still getting 9X & NDTV(lifestyle)

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,722
Hw yaar..they say its an add-on pack..hw can one who has not subscribed will get this channel in future??:confused:, or is the plan of introducing Lifestyle gold package is dropped by the Tata Sky management..??? kya???
yes sir, u r right, it is dropped by them. it looks TS will keep on adding channels in their Add-on Packs n we will keep on paying extra money to them n one day it will reach the 4 figure mark !!! we are not fools to do that !!! i heard that in whole south india the demand of Sun DTH is veri veri high. see their price 75+25 and may add another Rs.50 for sports channels, cartoons n Hindi ent. channels. in that case many TS/Dish people will move to Sun.

me too getting bindass, 9x and Ndtv Lifestyle, my first reaction was WTF they gonna charge me :@, came here to start a thread, only to find this thread already in place:thumb:

Well don't post this in Public. Otherwise we wil miss so important channels .:D :D :DAnyway I am still getting it but I think it should br dropped in next 4 to 5 days:0

Active cooking is offmaybe in couple odf days others also go off

himay be poor response :hysterical:for life style gold pack and hence the channels ( 9x, bindass, ndtv gooodtimes) urge Tata Sky that their channels to reach many to gain popularity .. these are still made available .this may be a lesson to the greedy attitude of tatasky.. now the channels themselves ask to give for free.:thumbsup:

Back