I just applied for a new Bsnl connection...

• Thread starter Thread starter Hawk_eyes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 30,275
For me there is no disconnection at normal condition. I last 3-4 years only 4-5 times. But it depends a lot on line condition, so check with your neighbours.

My case is entirely different. No downtime / slow speed / sluggishness or packet loss during the day or the night. Guess I'm lucky.Depends a lot on the local management. The guys at my local exchange know that they'll receive a call from the GM if they start messing with my line. :D
I don't think that is an exchange issue. bsnl north's routes are messed up badly. Do http downloads from any server at all run at full speed for you?

the wiring guy just came to my house after doing all the work he asked me to sign on a paper and then he asked me for 500 rs and said that tomorrow he will get my connection installed, obviously i didn't pay him and before leaving he said that he is going to lucknow for ten days -.- fucking corrupted people... I guess i will go visit exchange and talk to SDE...

They asked me too once they finished wiring, told them to come back once phone and broadband is active... they never did and I never paid... been about 10-11 months now...

Back