I need help regarding with BSNL Broadband bill

• Thread starter Thread starter swapnil147
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,404
S

swapnil147

Hi,
I am from Solapur (MH). From May 2008 I stared using BSNL broadband with 250 plan. From May till December I paid 324rs every month (broadband fee 250 + telephone bill 49 + service tax). We use telephone just for incoming we won’t do single outgoing call. The things were going normally, but suddenly I got 6237rs bill which I dent paid. BSNL sent me a notice to pay the bill which I ignored. Now again they sent me the notice of 12744rs as due within 10days If not they will put a court case on me. Is it true? Do they really do that? Is it a serious problem? But I don’t know how I got a bill of 6237rs where the data usage was almost frequently same for all those months but at 6th month they gave me heavy shock.
Should I worry about this or should I be calm for further?
What should I do now? I can’t pay show much huge amount.
Do they really proceed towards court???
Please guide me...
Thanks in Advance...

BSNL is a sarkaari company. They can do anything that they want to, So better be serious. Just go to the telephone exchange n enquire abt it

What would you do if a client of yours do not pay his bills?
What would you do if power department sends you a faulty bill?

Are you not on an unlimited plan? If not, then you've probably used up extra data, for which you need to pay.

In case, the charges are incorrect, please speak to the Accounts Officer at the main exchange.

But then, bsnl usually doesn't send fraudulent bills :) and I shouldn't be saying this, but they'll probably let it slide, even if you don't pay. You should do though, if the charges are correct. You won't have to pay the entire 12k in one go, they'll you on a payment plan.

Sorry for being critique. You should have settled the issue when you got a huge bill. 250 plan is certainly not unlimited and either you or some virus is using the bandwidth. Best thing you can do now is go to BSNL office and solve it in a diplomatic manner.

Just to expand on my previous post... Would you have 'ignored' an inflated bill if it was from the power department? Nope. So why would you do that with your internet service provider? Just because you have more options, it does not mean that you just ignore unpaid dues on an operator.

Back