• Thread starter Thread starter sabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,297

sabir

Regular
ISP
bsnl
Hi Friendsfrom my experience i would like to confess, Tata Sky wont be as bad for me only ifthey Add atleast 9xm, Zee Talkies & Zee Classic & Zee Premier and if they bring in DVR at the earliest, or as Airtel's DTH has taken lead & Big TV coming in by Diwali at the best, they may loose many of customers like me, they should either wake up or loose meRegardsSabir

I think you need to forget about the channels Zee Talkies,Zee Classic & Zee Premier in TS temproarily but there is hope for 9xm but only TS knows when will that channel come on board. About i will be with TS till May as my 1 yr renewal gets over by next may and after that still i have a credit of Rs. 1200 once i vanish those things and if i get what i need in TS i will stick TS even my needs are satified i might try for a new other DTH service provider too..............at this point of time

I will stay in Tata Sky only if it has HD channels and that too Sun and KTV in HD. RAJ should also be in HD. It should have all the Tamil channels. It should remove few of its... & channels which I don't like :P

I will stay in Tata Sky only if it has HD channels and that too Sun and KTV in HD. RAJ should also be in HD. It should have all the Tamil channels. It should remove few of its... & channels which I don't like :P

Dhoni, wakeup dont dream too much.
Pagal Kanavu palikadhu.:rofl:

Dhoni, wakeup dont dream too much.
Pagal Kanavu palikadhu.:rofl:
Aiyo apadiya? (Is it) :cry:

Right now, i am happy with Tata Sky as I get all the channels I needed for Rs.300. I ll stay with TataSky for atleast another 2 Years as I have Spent Rs.4000 initially which is a big amount for me and dont want to waste it. so, at the end of next two years, we will have lot of DTH options and the prices will also surely come down, and we could see lot of changes.. so at that time a customer has the perfect view of DTH system and operators. so till that time JINGALALA :D

1. I am happy with the current content, above average quality and reliability.2. I have a decent subscription period till Jan 09 thanks to the 50% off india plaza voucher scheme, and made known to the forum by aju-ravi.3. I don't subscribe to the principle - min. price-max number of channels. I must get what I want to watch, which is met by Tata Sky now.4. I expect less than 10% of the current channels to switch over to HD. Of course true HD TV sets must also register a steep decline in prices from the current levels. And HD channel subscription is not going to be cheap.I do not envisage a shift from TS at least till end 2009.

Back