ICC Champions Trophy 2013 - Final Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 266
  • Views Views 21,738
OH man you are not getting my point...
Every body supports what i want to emphasize is that if a ground capacity is of 30000 only 1000 or 2000 people come to the stadium and watch...
More over people come to stadium to support their team for any ICC events but where as for bilateral series they dont come to the stadium....wrt to bilateral serious indian crowds tops the list next would come english and australia come, then comes SA, then comes Srilanka...

Yay India won

ajuravi007 said:
OH man you are not getting my point...
Every body supports what i want to emphasize is that if a ground capacity is of 30000 only 1000 or 2000 people come to the stadium and watch...
More over people come to stadium to support their team for any ICC events but where as for bilateral series they dont come to the stadium....wrt to bilateral serious indian crowds tops the list next would come english and australia come, then comes SA, then comes Srilanka...
did you got my original point made?
I mentioned "sellout" crowds that mean whatever may be the stadium size 95 % tickets have been sold out. if you read my original post, i have made my point very clear that it's a myth that ODI's are dying be it icc event or even a bilateral event hosted by bangladesh involving pak will be sell out

I have also clearly said and made it clear that for any ICC events tickets gets sold out but its not the case with bilateral series...

Super performance by India what a close finish very good matchdhoni now has all the trophies in his cabinet and without doubt one of greatest captainschampion stuff

ajuravi007 said:
I have also clearly said and made it clear that for any ICC events tickets gets sold out but its not the case with bilateral series...
whatever rocks your boat

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]My rankings for Indian players purely based on individual performances. Not considering the warmups. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]1. Ravindra Jadeja[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]2. Shikhar Dhawan[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]3. Ishant Sharma[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]4. Ravichandran Ashwin[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]5. Virat Kohli[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]6. Rohit Sharma[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]7. Bhuvneshwar Kumar[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]8. Dinesh Karthik[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]9. Suresh Raina[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]10. MS Dhoni[/color]
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]11. Umesh Yadav[/color]

My rankings for Indian players purely based on individual performances. Not considering the warmups. 1. Ravindra Jadeja2. Shikhar Dhawan3. Ishant Sharma4. Ravichandran Ashwin5. Virat Kohli6. Rohit Sharma7. Bhuvneshwar Kumar8. Dinesh Karthik9. Suresh Raina10. MS Dhoni11. Umesh Yadav

Back