ICC Champions Trophy 2013 - Final Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 266
  • Views Views 21,738
A bit offtopic : I have moved on from the post innings shows on TV , primarily due to ads, and then also some lousy discussions. Nowadays I watch "The Huddle" on cricinfo website. Much more better and would be preferred for the purists and would recommend. Too bad, bandwidth is always a concern, plus you may not get highlights/stats that you might see otherwise, but purely discussion-wise hands down much better than some of the junk we see, especially in IPL

Whoever said that this team is going to get eliminated in the preliminary stage. Ah!

England have now lost a 60 over ODI final (1979) a 50 over ODI final (1987,1992 & 2004) and today a 20 over ODI final (2013)...

Ashish said:
There's no reason to disband CT, people overreact on a myth by saying odi's are dying. on the contrary every icc odi tournament has been a sell out.
Even bilateral odi series in india have been a sell out
Its only where india is playing crowds coming...even yesterdays final it was played in England but there were more supporters for india than england...
Interestingly Dhoni isthe only captain to win all 3 formats of the ICC ....

I am happy for Dhoni. He is my favourite captain.
Edit : Sorry, should have posted in ICC thread. Can't see any delete option :(

Its only where india is playing crowds coming...even yesterdays final it was played in England but there were more supporters for india than england...Interestingly Dhoni isthe only captain to win all 3 formats of the ICC ....
Even the cb series. In Australia are a sell out when not india is not involved. What about the matches in ct where india didn't played but were sold out?

Australian crowd also supports all the 3 formats of the game...but rest of the world is not like that...

English crowd also supports, SA crowd also supports, paki crowd also supports, bangladesh crowd also supports, sri lanka crowd also supports. WI crowd also supports
Now whose support you want, bermuda?

Back