ICC Champions Trophy 2013 - Final Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 266
  • Views Views 21,738
My support is Ind-SA-NZ-Eng-WI-Pak-Aus-SL in that order. Windies down cos they recently won theT20, otherwise would by 2nd on that list.

I hope SA, WI or NZ to win. (Not supporting for India, because If India wins, all this fixing discussion will go on back foot as it has happened with Rail scam and coal scam).

Even if they win or loose...media will focus on Cricket...if they win they will cherish if they loose dhoni should quit will be the topic....infact if india looses it will have more coverage than winning....

They will blame the I.P.L for tiring out players if they loose and the bad shot or over would be scrutinized as foul play.

Media panel will be lead by Times Now Arnab with his cham chas Boria and 1 supreme court lawyer will also be part of the show...

Woah! Karthik scores back to back hundreds with this being a huge one! He needs to keep the momentum going.

But clearly this means he needs to be picked over Rohit to start with... or maybe over Vijay ..

I feel like they shouldn't let him open the innings. He hasn't been at his best when he opens the innings. Roshit was an absolute waste of a selection yet again. Vijay was unfortunate to be given out today. By the way, is there no DRS in the tournament since its a major ICC event?

Back