ICC Champions Trophy 2013 - Final Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 266
  • Views Views 21,738
moindear said:
"The nation wants to know" why Dhoni lost the match :)
CAn you please tell me who would be panel members...my bet is on Bishan Singh Bedi, Boria, Supreme court lawyer Rahul,

I guess this channel should be renamed to Times now Entertainment.....
What arnab does always carry a printout of a document which only times now would have got exclusively and they discuss that stuff in Prime Time entertainment...
I was literally disappointed with Times now last Sunday where in their complete focus from morning 9 AM it was into the BCCI meeting...and that boria was jumping here and there that he got an SMS from his sources ...sources ...sources...

ajuravi007 said:
I guess this channel should be renamed to Times now Entertainment.....
What arnab does always carry a printout of a document which only times now would have got exclusively and they discuss that stuff in Prime Time entertainment...
I was literally disappointed with Times now last Sunday where in their complete focus from morning 9 AM it was into the BCCI meeting...and that boria was jumping here and there that he got an SMS from his sources ...sources ...sources...
Looking at your fondness to that channel, you should start another thread for that instead of spoiling this thread :D

Just for couple of posts 1 thread for that rubbish channel...OMG give me a break....that channel does not deserve a thread in this forum....

My gut feeling is that Pakistan will lift the trophy as it has the best bowling attack of all and english conditions best suit the bowlers, their batting is not that weak either.

ajuravi007 said:
Just for couple of posts 1 thread for that rubbish channel...OMG give me a break....that channel does not deserve a thread in this forum....
Then why are you spoiling this thread by such off-topic posts? Why can't you stick to topic?

Advise taken sir... :nonchalance:
It would be great if you could open a thread on behalf of me... :peaceful:

Back