• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,451

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
I'm looking for a good in-ear earphones, budget is 4k max. I have used Sennheiser CX300 and Soundmagic MP21. MP21 lacks good bass and Sennheiser CX300 was good, but it just conked off yesterday. Want to try something better this time. I'm a basshead, so I need something which provides very good bass. Suggestions please!

why on earth wud u any use crap from bose is beyond me !!just get brainwavz m2/m3the brainwavz m3 is much better and has a wider stage than the klipsch

Upvote 0
Bose already ruled out because it's HIGHLY overpriced. Brainwavz M4/M3/M2 looks good. Will have to figure out which one to get.

Upvote 0
Ordered Brainwavz R1 from MP4nation for US$34.50, which sounded like a very good deal. This one is a dual dynamic driver earphones (separate drivers for bass and treble), something which I have never tried. According to reviews, this one has an excellent bass, not overpowering though, just what I was looking for. Hoping it won't get stuck at customs.

Upvote 0
Received Brainwavz R1 today. Didn't have to pay anything extra esp. custom duty as they had marked the product as a sample unit. The sound quality is awesome, much better than my Sennheiser CX300. The bass is very smooth and is not at all overpowering. The mids and highs are excellent, could be because of the dual driver thingy. On CX300 the bass was a bit overpowering, supressing the mids and highs.They bundled it with a very good carry case, a huge converter socket, don't know what's that for, and an airplane socket and a good lot of earbuds of differnt sizes.This earphone is a clear winner for the price point it's selling for. This alongwith Poweramp is a killer combination.

Upvote 0
Received Brainwavz R1 today. Didn't have to pay anything extra esp. custom duty as they had marked the product as a sample unit. The sound quality is awesome, much better than my Sennheiser CX300. The bass is very smooth and is not at all overpowering. The mids and highs are excellent, could be because of the dual driver thingy. On CX300 the bass was a bit overpowering, supressing the mids and highs.

They bundled it with a very good carry case, a huge converter socket, don't know what's that for, and an airplane socket and a good lot of earbuds of differnt sizes.

This earphone is a clear winner for the price point it's selling for. This alongwith Poweramp is a killer combination.

So soon. Was it sent via post or fedex?

Upvote 0

Back