Increase your internet experience

i am in indian but dont know what do you mean , please elaborate i am interested :playful:
what does it do?

Is it legally available for free? If not, then I would just say do not give "suggestions" about downloading paid software for free.

mhsabir said:
Is it legally available for free? If not, then I would just say do not give "suggestions" about downloading paid software for free.
Indians will find it on their own, no need to suggest anything :tongue:
This software is an all in one solution for a faster PC and internet, and everything is automated
and yes i removed the word FREE ;)
ishaan said:
i am in indian but dont know what do you mean , please elaborate i am interested :playful:
what does it do?
the ideal solution to keep your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. This powerful optimization suite will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean registry and block annoying ads. It's a great way to keep your computer clean and optimized.It's one of the best all-in-one computer maintenance and optimization tool, providing you with everything you may need to keep your PC running fast.

@Preet i always perform auto optimization........but saw your manual optimization.......possible if i can see your full manual optimization plz?

Back