Post your internet budget with your usage and speed requirement.

• Thread starter Thread starter acc1444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 26,817
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The new charges were due to new negotiated commitments on my part (due to the fact we're now starting with an audience 3x larger than originally planned).

These negotiations won't affect any ISP other than us.

So higher the bandwidth speeds lower the bandwidth price?

So higher the bandwidth speeds lower the bandwidth price?

More like, the more we buy, the more we save.

Hmmm ,So here is my internet usage : Playing MMO games Watching YouTube videos Downloading Anime [ Once every 2~3 days ] Downloading Movies [ 1 or 2 per month ] Of course some of these factors are going to increase after Hayai launches.So can anyone suggest me what "plan" would be good for me?Multiple options appreciated ! :)

Hmmm ,

So here is my internet usage :
Playing MMO games
Watching YouTube videos
Downloading Anime [ Once every 2~3 days ]
Downloading Movies [ 1 or 2 per month ]

Of course some of these factors are going to increase after Hayai launches.

So can anyone suggest me what "plan" would be good for me?
Multiple options appreciated ! :)

If you play on MMOs/Games that we can put in our Hayai Zone, you could probably get away with a data plan at 100mbit/s - Infrastructure costs Rs550, and you just add whatever your usage is - you can choose any amount of usage from 1 to 1000GB at Rs10/GB. To make it easy, let's say 45GB of usage and round-off the price at Rs1000 per month including tax.

If you wanted the peace of mind of flat-rate, probably a 5mbit/s or 10mbit/s plan would suit you fine (1999 and 2999 including tax respectively).

I wouldn't put you on Hayai Lite only because of the game thing, even though it's theoretically an option, with plans up to a maximum of 30GB per month at Rs649 including tax.

I wouldn't put you on Hayai Lite only because of the game thing, even though it's theoretically an option, with plans up to a maximum of 30GB per month at Rs649 including tax.

Just so you don't forget, I am waiting for that plan at Marol, Andheri(E). However, if you can give me the wired line I might actually prefer the 550 plus 10/GB plan

Just so you don't forget, I am waiting for that plan at Marol, Andheri(E)

Duly noted. I'm waiting to launch. I finally got a call from my lawyers today. Things might be moving ahead - even if very slightly.

Afff...I hate the Indian government.Wait let me correct that. I hate the GUYS who run the government.Damn blood sucking pricks who work as slow as snails if not SLOWER. No shame whatsoever in asking for a bribe. How can they even live with themselves.When they die they should be re-born as my toilet and I will drop not only my shit on thembut the WHOLE neighborhood's too !Ahh bliss :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back