India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,329
Working fine.. No problem with scrolling at my end. UI look good. :)

looks like working fine...........just has to test with spam reporting now:encouragement:

Works fine but the problem is that for every complaint, Vodafone executives call back after 3-4 days with same answer that we have taken action and do not share your mobile number with restaurants and shops. So, if you report 10 SMSs, you will get 10 calls in next few days. This is also equally irritating and I have stopped using it.

airtel called me once. have not called me again regarding these complaints. thankfully.

Atleast these guys take some action. M happy coming into Vodafone. They too tell me that action has been taken. Havent got the same spam from the same number since then. Deepak has spoiled our habits - in case i was to report without the help of this app, i wud now rather choose to ignore it twice or thrice atleast! :D

I have noticed people reporting calls not showing in new UI. I will take a look tonight.

Works fine but the problem is that for every complaint, Vodafone executives call back after 3-4 days with same answer that we have taken action and do not share your mobile number with restaurants and shops. So, if you report 10 SMSs, you will get 10 calls in next few days.

This is also equally irritating and I have stopped using it.

I had same problem with Vodafone. I asked them to not call me but send an update over email. Never received a call after that.

I can see the call log(numbers who are not in contact) of last 3 days.. No issue at my end.

Call from Airtel to update regarding update about sms spam reported, did not pick up since I had their number from the last couple of calls. I got a SMS that they were calling for update & they will be calling back again :aglerks: - I had told them not to call, but I guess they are not bothered enough to make a note...

Back