India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,329
in latest version.........i today reported a call(with option to delete the number automatically) and all my visible unknown numbers deleted itself(which i have to report) atleast 3-4 of them:tongue_2:

in latest version.........i today reported a call(with option to delete the number automatically) and all my visible unknown numbers deleted itself(which i have to report) atleast 3-4 of them:tongue_2:

I will have a look today. Thanks for informing.

I tried but could not reproduce this issue. Please let me know if you get it again.

i am sure issue is there, will report to u again ..........

its keep happening............i got 2 calls today but tried reporting after i got 2nd call only.as soon as i reported 1 call(number) 2nd number deleted automatically , i could not report it at all:confused:

its keep happening............i got 2 calls today but tried reporting after i got 2nd call only.

as soon as i reported 1 call(number) 2nd number deleted automatically , i could not report it at all:confused:

Okay. I will have to look more closely. Expect an update by sometime next week.

Any of guys have problem with displaying of calls? A user mailed me today that he wasn't able to see even a recent call in calls tab.

Back