India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,328
haha. well. apps following ics ui guidelines do not have the setting button. i am assuming that the hardware menu button does not load the settings option on this app as well? tapatalk behaves similarly. it has its own settings section but still loads a faux three dot setting button on the software button bar. :)

? Kya hua icon?

Ohh:D:D:D this SwiftKey keyboard sometimes just puzzles me. I wrote rom it became romantic :D

Such things happen with me quite a few times, with precise typing. After typing out lines & lines, i realise that there were additional words which i never typed & there were certain words, which got auto-corrected which i didnt want to.

@iCon....

I thought rapid typing shud worsen this situation? I thought best would be to make it learn ur new words or the other language words that u want to use quite often while typing.

@deepak..if you can integrate ussd blocking and sms/call blocking this app will be beyond any competition in the market. Release 2 version 1 free without ussd and sms.. Pro with all the features.. I would love to pay for this app.

would bloat the app for no good reason. this one is aimed at reporting the sms. blocking sms and calls... would massively complicate the app as it would become a system app always running in the background.and i believe sense and touchwiz already have these features?

What is a USSD blocker btw?

Back