India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,328
What is a USSD blocker btw?

^^ Yeah I would like to know that too :)

USSD is the form of message that service provider use to spam prepaid users with the balance update after every call, every sms and every data session.

ah right. they are annoying of course. but for prepaid users, they are sort of essential.

Search for ussd blocker in play store, its used to block balance related popups you receive after every call/sms/data session.Oh aviral has already explained. :D

USSD is the form of message that service provider use to spam prepaid users with the balance update after every call, every sms and every data session.

OK. Thanks for the explanation.

@deepak..if you can integrate ussd blocking and sms/call blocking this app will be beyond any competition in the market. Release 2 version 1 free without ussd and sms.. Pro with all the features.. I would love to pay for this app.

So you want to block all USSD messages from your provider? That would mean constant monitoring, if at all it is possible. And it would be outside the original idea of app - "reporting spammers to TRAI".
I'm however planning to come up with a donate version. Both version would be exactly same though. You donate, if you want. No forcing.

@chromaniac..arey you are doing samaj-seva, itna to jhelna padega, hehe.. And have you noticed they are not mentioning the mobile number which has been discontinued, before they were mentioning the number.

i guess the request number can be linked to the number reported? in any case, one can do little about it.

Back