India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,328
Haha I understand that boss. My question was :is there some feedback we get on the complaint. If I don't get a feedback or status what's the point in complaining

I get it every time... Airtel sends me 3 messages for every 1 that I report. They also sometimes try to call me(I have saved their number and never pick up). They sometimes even send a response a week later that the message which I sent them immediately after I got it & they acknowledged it, was in fact after stipulated time. So if you are wishing to get informed for the reported SMS, I will say only thing - Be careful what you wish for.

Am fed up with VF, For every complaint I register they call me up and tell me "We have taken adequate actions against the message centre". When I asked them the details of the actions taken--No response/Blank.Now I have saved there number and never pick up there call. Its like more than the Telemarketers it's the VF who is spamming more. I even told them to send me a message but they call me each time.

i get bombarded with sms from airtel regarding my complaints. get like 30-40 in one go.

And VF send the complaint number after a long time. Sometimes in the middle of the night for the complaint registered in the evening.Have to put message tone to "None"!

U have to turn off all the notification tones anyways, except for incoming call. :p Else i wud go mad if Whatsapp, Messaging, Gmail, Tapatalk, FB, Gtalk/Plus ring every other minute! :DBut atleast VF tells u that they warned the offender or that they disconnected the number......i got 2 such calls from them telling that the numbers were actually disconnected! :yahoo:

But atleast VF tells u that they warned the offender or that they disconnected the number......i got 2 such calls from them telling that the numbers were actually disconnected! :yahoo:

They never mentioned to me that "They have disconnected the number, Only mention everytime is 'We have warned the sender and our team is investigating and you wont get the message again"!

Since last 2 complaints, I didn't get any complaint number and response from VF. Will screw them for all once I am fed up. Till now its into my tolerance level.

Back