• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,806

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
What a WIN to India! :thumbsup:Ishant made up in batting for his poor bowling in 1st inning.Laxman came for resuce as usual, and in end good team work as all 11 batsman contributed :D

Happy that we won, but not happy the way we won.Plus with this fixing scandals going on and the way match went on, see-sawing and all, I have my doubts!Oh well, I dont care :D

I am sure Indian & Aussie players (current teams) would never be involved in fixing as they are already highest income Cricket players :)But match was ultimate thriller, and its very hard to fix such match.

^ Yea, in such cases, they usually fix the umpires - the most unsuspected part of the chain :D

^ Yea, in such cases, they usually fix the umpires - the most unsuspected part of the chain :D

simon tauffel used to be great empire..but I think indians have "tackled" him also.. :D

But certainly. . . This test was one of the most memorable one.Second close test this year.The first one was between India & S.A. earlier this year.

Ya Congrats 2 Team India n also 2 VVS Laxman bcuz he is real Laxman Rekha 4 Australia

More new faces coming in - Ind v Aus 2010: Injured Gautam Gambhir and Ishant Sharma out of second Test | Cricket News | India v Australia | Cricinfo.com
India have omitted Gautam Gambhir and Ishant Sharma from the second Test in Bangalore following injuries to their right knees. The squad for that Test, announced hours after the win against Australia in Mohali, includes Tamil Nadu opener Abhinav Mukund and Saurashtra quick bowler Jaidev Unadkat, both of whom are uncapped, as replacements.
Mukund, 20, has been a consistent performer in domestic first-class matches since his debut in late 2007. He has nine centuries in 29 matches, and an average of 55.88.
Unadkat, 18, has been promoted despite not having played a Ranji Trophy match. He first came into the spotlight when his Kolkata Knight Riders bowling coach Wasim Akram endorsed his talent ahead of the 2010 IPL season. Though Unadkat did not make much of an impression in the IPL, he made the cut for India A's tour of England. He impressed with a 13 wicket haul at Grace Road on first-class debut against West Indies A.

But M Vijay & Ashish Nehra could have been better options I think.

What happened to Pujara? I think now its time he shud be given a chance. He was included in top 16 I suppose.

Finally Pujara gets the chance!.. Its his debut test.

Back