India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,901
i was going to write abt WADA but didnt.But BCCI can stop WADA not the paparazzi :D

exactly! i guess they would force the government to enact a law against paparazzi in that case! we seriously need some form of accountability from these guys. in europe, tabloids rip apart players for shitty off-field behavior.

i think 2 months ago some of our weightlifters failed dope tests.. that should surely raise eyebrows.

i dont think even 2% of country ppl know any weightlifters. and with masala oriented news channels in India, they wont see any masala in those news which dont involve famous ppl.

ripping apart weightlifters wud go just unnoticed just like politicians rip apart us citizens :D

yeah rigth

----------

BTW has anyone seen afridi slap saeed ajmal in 3rd odi?
if it was sreesanth he would have cried :rofl:

it was on tv? i havent seen any video of bhajan slapping sreesanth.

in europe, tabloids rip apart players for shitty off-field behavior.

As warthog used to say Self censorship is the most effective form of censorship.

Most medias in India need BCCI and the players to give "Exclusive Interviews" during the cricket season, so they would not say anything against the players, no matter what.

yes it was during match itself.even yesterday during T20 1st odi they showed 4 times in replay..

Back