Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
I think people should avoid messing with Sabir bhai, I have noticed he rarely lack proofs for whatever he says. :D

maybe mostly even if player tell he is retiring, its not big news so nobody writes article unless popular or huge star.

i see on the side panel this thread is most liked 114 in this week. if i was told when i was smaller i would not believed, i would have said this must be pakistan, australia or england website that they are liking his retiring :(

Ummm.. Mr khan.. Liking is for individual post.. People who are bashing him are also fan of Sachin like we who are supporting, but they don't want to accept publicly.. :D

Ummm.. Mr khan.. Liking is for individual post.. People who are bashing him are also fan of Sachin like we who are supporting, but they don't want to accept publicly.. :D
Are you practicing law (are you advocate?), because I see you have used lots of time/energy (and bandwidth of course) to defend Sachin, where as nothing is going to change between Sachin and his haters/critics :)

@icon - I just try to all out to back my arguments with whatever sources that are there. Ofcourse, not restricted to arguments alone. But then I dont think I have a 100% track record either :)

@svk...unfortunately an engineer. :(@sabir... May be.. But I haven't came across yet... :)

Back