India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,901
will you go to party the night when your Final results were announced and you failed in that..

Dunno why do you think I wouldn't go:D

well things are different when you are supposed to be representing 1.2 billion people.

yeap. generally speaking you are representing the nation here. you are expected to behave in a certain manner. especially when you lose.

and the clippings also showed them partying the night when they had to get to practice the next day.

and the report claimed that several of them either skipped the practice session or arrived late.

stuff like that.

This hasn't affected much by partying.

It has always been the case, mostly with Indians.

I also remember England beating South Africa, just the night after KP & Colly went to a stripper's club.

And I'm pretty sure, nobody cares about these things when they don't party.

are you comparing our indian boys (yuck) with brits? brits probably drink beer as we drink coke (the soft drink) here. and they probably have much better sex life as well (married or not).

are you comparing our indian boys (yuck) with brits?

brits probably drink beer as we drink coke (the soft drink) here.

and they probably have much better sex life as well (married or not).

lol'd.

Being born in India, I feel embarrassed now:(

But yeah, you're right there. India boys yuck :rofl:

Dunno why do you think I wouldn't go:D

you will go but wont behave like Indian players did.You might have beer or two but that will be to forget that you failed :grin: but you wont laugh.

----------

This hasn't affected much by partying.

It has always been the case, mostly with Indians.

I also remember England beating South Africa, just the night after KP & Colly went to a stripper's club.

And I'm pretty sure, nobody cares about these things when they don't party.

remember Australia banning Shane warne just before a big event "WORLD CUP" and also symonds 2 times or more for his bar accidents.. but if it was BCCI they would have aside those issues and instead fought with ICC :hysterical: in the case of shane warne.

you will go but wont behave like Indian players did.You might have beer or two but that will be to forget that you failed :grin: but you wont laugh.

----------

remember Australia banning Shane warne just before a big event "WORLD CUP" and also symonds 2 times or more for his bar accidents.. but if it was BCCI they would have aside those issues and instead fought with ICC :hysterical: in the case of shane warne.

First of all dude, Warney was banned after failing a drug test. Everybody in the Aussie side just loves that guy.

I remember ECB dropping players due to the reasons of bad displines or fitness. You know what happened to Freddie during the 2007 World Cup? He almost died after falling into a sea:rofl:

Freddie was also banned for one game by ECB during that time.

And Symonds probably doesn't even deserve to be anywhere on the cricket field. He has issues with his own team, and has talked crap on live radios and such.

Back