Should Sachin Tendulkar Retire From International Cricket?

• Thread starter Thread starter rame_pet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8,458
home ground dude......ok his innings was good 100 off 76.......thats jus one of those rare performances....that too on home ground. there no bloody consistency!!!!!!he's actually playing for his personal stats.....

how many matches he has won for india in the recent YEARS?what is his contribution to team victories?the point is... make him accountable.saurav has just said one thing logical in many years now... Sachin cannot be dropped. no one in the selection committee has the guts to do it. if he does not play well... drop him. dont make excuses of injuries.

He surely must be dropped from ODI team after world cup.... West Indies have slow and low pitches which will be suitable for sachin.... I hope he performs there... Tht will be a nice farewell to him....

This is just stupid. You first score 41 Hundreds and then talk about benching Sachin.He is a great asset to the team. Excellent outfielder, part time bowler. Batiing is awesome.he is a team guy and should not be benched

bring kapil dev back to the team then. why not bring sunil gavaskar back?accountability. i just want that. just because you have been somebody that does not mean you are still somebody.

Dude he scored 41 hundreds! Thats not a joke. And that too with an average of 44.You think players like yuvraj are match winners by just playing some innings! Just check there statistics. Sehwag and Yuvraj has average of just 30's odd means they are not consistent. He play his shots because the upper order sets the stage for him. He also contributes with his bowling which most of the times we ignore.Do you want such players who plays some short innings with some sixes like Uthappa, raina and karthik and then are failures for most of the matches.True colour will come when they will face class bowlers.If we keep on chopping and changing players with some bad matches then after every 6 monts will have new team.Even look at Sourav, he was not in that good form when he was again included in team but he performed.That shows "Class is permanent, form is temporary". And that too counts for Sachin.Also remember Sachin has won the most number of man of the match awards in this world and he has been the top scorer in WC he played.

well, no one is doubting his capabilities or his achievements here...i guess it's high time that he should retire and retire in pride...not like when no one wants him in the team...that's why if he retires right now, then it's good for everyone...no one (or at least me) is saying that he's not worth to be in the team :)

^^very well said....yes but the question is do we have an equal replacement for Tendulkar?I want him to retire with pride ....but as long as the team is benefited from him ...can we just say ...goodbye!

Back