Brett Lee retires from international cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 2,962
Life without cricket for me is like a mobile phone without a SIM slot! :p

Shaadi ke bad ghar me sirf Saas Bahu ke serial chalenge tv par...cricket kabb dekhoge bhai! :(

^Lets see how things are 10 years from now :D

Obviously the interest will slowly reduce. It may not take 10 years though. Once Viru retires I may hardly watch matches.

lol. because cricketers retiring today are the ones that we loved when cricket was actually a decent sport to watch. i am sure 5 years from now, no one would give a damn about players retiring because no one would give a shit about this game anymore.

yup these are some of my favorite players..who are retiring who i use to love watching play...

And these serials are too much, they move so slowly, I dont know how people watch.

I read once, that the writer was unwell & the actors were seriously discussing how they can take the story forward & when the producer (I think Ekta Kapoor) walked in, they told her of the situation & she said - Whats there to think so much & pointed to a guy & said - Just say he met a with accident & show old reruns & people crying (which they did in the next 4-5 episodes), the guy was so irritated he quit & slammed her in public (but I believed he rejoined later)

yup these are some of my favorite players..who are retiring who i use to love watching play...
The T20 leagues will eventually kill cricket & playing for the country will become an annual seasonal affair.

well they pay a lot..and where there is money..man will go running lol :P

Brett Could have played the 3 Odi's VS Pakistan in Aug-Sept and Break Mcgrath's Record To Become the Highest Wicket taker in Odi's for the Aussies.

But They don't care for Records. Something that the Indians Could Learn a lot

Lee looks out at the SCG after announcing his retirement

they do care for records of course. but i suppose lee did not want to beat the record of his former teammate.if i remember correctly another australian decided to not break another long standing record? probably of don bradman? cannot seem to recall.

^Mark Taylor 334*Yes, I doubt he would have retired if 381 was an all time high. 502 of Akram is far far away.

they do care for records of course. but i suppose lee did not want to beat the record of his former teammate.

if i remember correctly another australian decided to not break another long standing record? probably of don bradman? cannot seem to recall.

Michael Clarke against india 329 *. Ultimately the test got over in 4 days, He could have even broken 400 if he wouldn't had stopped

Back