India Broadband Forum Member's Blog Feeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 9,202
ok lets see, if something goes wrong u can always disable it.

I do have a daily blog, but I wouldn't like to submit it over here. But if there could be a thing which automatically updates to newest post, and removes the earlier post automatically, then that would be wonderful.Otherwise it would become a mess. And also, I do not want all my blog's content to reside here :).

feedburner cant control what happens to your feeds.what i can do is prune all the posts of this particular dumbo every week?what say you?

he means he will regularly delete posts of user called "IBF Member Blog Feed", which is bot and posts blog posts using feeds.

you may be knowing but just to clear things up:he will not manually delete posts but setup in the admin control panel to prune the feed-bot's posts every week automatically :D and I think its a pretty good idea rather than to be another google index :P one suggestion from me... you can create a separate category like 'IBF' in your blog and give that particular category feed to Sushubh. if a post is ok to be posted here just include it in that IBF category also ;) by this way lot of confusion and unnecessary posts can be avoided.

Nice idea, but I'm still not comfortable with it. I'd wait and see how it works for other members' blogs.

added VivaciouS...dont blame me if all the latest 10 posts are now added on the forum :P this would happen i guess. :P

Back