India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,541
I dont understand what is Jadeja & Virat Kohli doing in the Indian team, Do they deserve? huh !!

Yesterday match can be described as a batting contest.........i hope atleast next match the pitch should help the bowlers........then would be good to watch the bat and bowl contest........

I wud have liked it if it was given to Dilshan alone.

Another thing that surprised me is why didnt Dhoni give ball to Tendulkar or Sehwag when they were ripping apart other bowlers.

I think you forgot Sehwag played a knock of 146, so he went into dressing room in just under 10 overs of lankan innings citing injury to knee.

He later said" he was praying and supporting Lanka to win,because the team he supports always looses "

@ghatoch

ok sehwag got injured but why not tendulkar? tendulkar has many a times turned the match with his bowling. if he clicks, he clicks else change him after 2overs.

----------

@piyush85
even i dont know what they are doing :D

Yesterday match can be described as a batting contest.........i hope atleast next match the pitch should help the bowlers........then would be good to watch the bat and bowl contest........

These pitches should be good for t20 matches, but for 50 over cricket they become boring.
Its such a run fest that 4s and 6s stop being special and the game turns dull, especially when the opposition is playing.

The next match is at Nagpur If am not wrong !India had scored tonnes of runs against Aus last time when they played an ODI.So expect a high scoring run match again :|

India Lost by 2 wickets.. At least the series would be interesting now. Dilshan played a gem of an innings. Dhoni Proved again today that he as well plays for averages. When Sehwag got out early, He sent Gambhir at No.3 and didnt come himself, (The ball was seaming a bit).

Back