India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,541
Sachin must have seen before and thought not to play on it :D , Jayasuriya played well to score 30+.

i was on the road coming back from chandigarh after attending a friend's marriage. :)

pretty much a forced vacation. i do not like attending marriages. i did not really enjoy my own.

i have hardly seen a guy who looks to be enjoying his marriage. so u r no different. :D

No one posted anything regarding 5th ODI.
Admin,Amish,piyush where are you guys? Today is happiest day as BCCI is being treated badly due to the abondment of match because the pitch.
I am happy and i think even Admin will be happy for it :D Being a richest body in world BCCI cant prepare good pitches where matches can last 100 overs in day :hysterical:

BCCI doesnt care anyway.

this is the 2nd time. i remember this happened just 2-3 yrs back.

were spectators refunded the money? i dont find it in news.

it was not bad pitch but it was bad RUNUP.. bowlers said that RUNUP area is too sandy and they tend to fall. so the match was abdoned.i just remembered it was not in india.. it was westindies, sir viv richards ground!

yeah amish,it was during WI v/s Eng test match early this year that the match was cancelled with just 10 balls due to bad runup and it was in sir viv richards ground. one more question,coming to this Kotla pitch, during 70s or 80s westindies had same type of pitches and then also we used to see players play with grit and determination these type of balls without guards and helmets too,but now with so much protection also players are afraid to play when a ball bounces or keeps low.I think they are getting habituated to playing on flat tracks where they can find the line and just smash it without any technique.

pretty much a forced vacation. i do not like attending marriages. i did not really enjoy my own.

were you present in your marriage atleast or not.hope it wasnt forced one :grin:

Back