India tour of New Zealand

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 10,591
However our problems still remain same. Nohit, dhawan, Raina, bowling department. And I don't see any solutions coming. Also no. 4 spot. Rahane has been a flopThey should try Rayadu and why not Pujara who is a solid batsman. As for Binny all thanks to favoritism he will be only enjoying the hills of NZ on this tour.

Rohit has been in the team for so many years "he is such a talented player", except for 1-2 occasions he has always flopped, yet he would keep playing. Of the current team, Rahane is a good player he would be better choice as an opener. Also I don't understand why Dhoni keeps opting to chase totals every time he wins the toss,even after losing in SA and now in NZ.

^ It is conspicuous that Dhoni backs his batsmen than bowlers. Will be interesting when McCullum wins the toss and puts the Indians into bat. Our bowlers' level of competence will be tested and known

It's not like we are winning all the matches chasing, we lost in SA now in NZ,(SA our known to chase poorly, yet Dhoni kept allowing them to bat first) he should try something different, seems Dhoni has made up his mind that whenever he wins the toss he would only bowl, if he thinks our batsmen are so good, why cant we bat first and take the match away from the opposition.

I don't think we need to be happy. Had NZ not dropped so many catches, India would have lost the match. Dunno if India will be let off the hook like that again.

Today was the first time I watched the after match show on SIX and saw Ajit Agarkar. Now I am waiting for the day when Ishant Sharma, does a post match analysis and talks about how the bowlers need to bowl in pressure situations.

Back