India tour of New Zealand

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 10,591
I have seen the Indian team in 90s and I know how bad the indian team were then.
Just give these guys some more time, they will perform well. Barring Dhoni, no batsman has played more than 5 overseas tests before the series.
A team which is less in experience will take time to settle in.
Australia lost 4-0 in India, now the same team is beating everyone. They suffered cos the batsmen did not have experience, now look at them!

thats why i said its's very optimistic approach from ur side , this tells u how much u have faith against them...really good..hope it happens...the same

Not to worry. In Asia cup we will do great and all will be forgotten. Then Ipl and people will dance around. Come eng tour and it will be same old story of expectations and disappointments. Btw I don't agree with this that it's a young team so and so. Is NZ team old? Is watling and neesham old? Is the is team performing in SA old. Root cause is not the experience, it's the application and hunger to win for the country. Look at SA. One test match loss and they are mourning as they had lost 10. That's pride which is hurt. Whereas we have a bunch of shameless Idiots including our skipper Dhoni. Anyone arguing against that kindly take time and read his post match comments. He feels no shame at all in not winning anything and performing below par. Always have an excuse ready and others to blame instead of his ridiculous tactics. High time he is removed from tests but then who is listening?

As a captain of the team u should make quick and tactical moves, where dhoni has failed to do so...but he also knows local comments doesn't bother him anyways, i think its a good time to move dhoni from captaincy and give rohit to take the initiative and i have seen whenever he gives some responsibility to his shoulders he always stood up and played well, other reason that our team only win in india coz they know the condition pretty well and that is not sure also now a days but outside i am not remembering the last time, india win any test series in a foreign soil,,strange thing is bowlers sometimes bowled out newzealand for 105 and sometimes had problems to get 1 wicket of them..i dont understand a thing why the hell in india we dont find great fast bowlers like Australians have we always produced great batsmen not a pace bowler who can bowl more than 145 plus as an average with a constant line and length...

You must be kidding. Rohit Sharma who doesn't deserves to be in team as a player and you want him as captain. ROFL. If you would have said Kohli I would agree. That guy has performed everywhere.

see it just i see from my point of u yaar...i see rohit sharma plays better in ipl when he gave the captaincy last year and win mumbai indians twice the ipl trophy...see he is more technical player than anyone else in the team ,he has an aggressive tendency and attitude towards game of cricket which u mind in most of the captains now a days including kohli...the days are gone when u calm in most situation like dhoni and hit runs on the last ball or use any last unexpected move if u r bowling.. its my point of view to see...the game of cricket

^ Dude. IPL is a different scene let alone T20. His record is abysmal given the chances. There isn't the slightest possibility of him becoming the captain in any of the formats. He is more of a franchise player to me. And i don't think Dhoni would be removed from captaincy since WC is just a year away. As Sanjay Manjarekar said in the switchhit, Dhoni has decided that these are players that will be going to the WC. So no matter how bad they perform, he's going to stick with this side. And that is why he keeps playing the same set of players in every format, exposing them to the conditions which might tire them. Different set of players are needed so that the guys who are regulars in the ODI's and tests can get a breather.

Back