India tour of New Zealand

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 10,591
Seems like you guys missed the match in early morning. Ishant gave all Mc bc and more to McCullum in frustration and it was clearly audible. Even gavaskar was speechless :D

You mean missing out on sleep to watch Indian bowlers bowl this bad?

moindear said:
You mean missing out on sleep to watch Indian bowlers bowl this bad?
Nah. I won't give up sleep for these morons. Was going out for running and saw it accidentally. It's on you tube now. Hilarious stuff as you don't know if he is abusing McCullum or Zaheer.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/new-zealand-v-india-2014/engine/current/match/667653.html?CMP=chrome
So another overseas tour and not a single win registered. Good century from Kohli. It should do a lot of good for him at least. Very attacking. Overall this tour has been a disappointment. We came so close a lot of times but, no cigar. Rohit Sharma never scored a hundred. 3 fifties and that's that. About time Murali Vijay is tossed from the side and bring in Gambhir or someone else in the opening slot. Zaheer Khan did beyond his age here. Even in Jo'burg he bowled some long spells. In case if he's dropped, it will come as a shock to me. But I'd be more surprised if the same squad is retained for the major tours coming up both ODI's and tests.

Till the time Dhoni is not sacked as a test captain and his favoritism closed we won't win overseas. No point in expecting otherwise. Also sack Fletcher as he has done nothing. Complete failure.

newzealand clearly annihilated india in all departments , our openers fails as well as the middle order and bowlers ....loosing the no.1 spot and the test series doesn't go right for team india... the frustrations also clearly can be seen says all :pissed-off: ....now what we except on "asia cup" ....from this team.... :positive:

Like gavaskar always says catches win matches. Dropped Williamson in first test and match slipped. Dropped McCullum in this one and same story. Most importantly both the times they were sitters no one will drop. But ya our players are busy dating movie stars and dreaming about how much money they are getting in ipl so who the f**k cares about practising catching. Why Ganguly, dravid, Sachin and VVS were greats? Leave batting. Ganguly a liability in field was always an excellent catcher. Laxman and Dravid world class in slips. You won't remember Sachin dropping a catch in field or running on one limb in the field.GOD I miss those guys. That was a time cricket was a pleasure to Watch.I am sorry if I sound stupid but I don't regard McCullum triple as great. Our bowling attack is worst in world cricket . We play any team and their best scores come against our bowling. So I won't rate anyone scoring against us as great. Score the same against SA and Oz attack and yes you are great.

you are so optimistic my dear.....this is the young team that do wonders in 2013 .....now i can't see that team in 2014 which rank no.1 spot,that is secondary though but this young team not win a single match in the tour...what a shame

Back