India v West Indies 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 13,557
I get the feeling that this series is rigged and India will go on to win the series ! :sarcastic:

Why did i get the feeling that this series is rigged and India will go on to win the series ? :sarcastic:
Rigged? We should had been winning 3-0. Don't rob windies from the credit of doing good today.

harry10 said:
Rigged? We should had been winning 3-0. Don't rob windies from the credit of doing good today.
Rigging can go both ways

Oh and about the match, why is it that after putting countless hours in the nets our top bowlers still bowl full tosses, sad.

People who say all matches are rigged will do it nevertheless, even if Windies win 3-0, if not anything they will say it was rigged for India to loose, to move the focus away from issues related to IPL, Srinivasan and all. People (and media) will be too busy criticizing India's performance and their attention will be diverted away.

We played badly today. Maybe over confidence. Good wake up call before SA tour. Next one will be a win for sure.

harry10 said:
We played badly today. Maybe over confidence. Good wake up call before SA tour. Next one will be a win for sure.
SA tour seems scary as matches will depend a lot on the pace attack, on bouncy tracks but our pace bowlers need to make the ball bounce and not bowl full tosses.

Why is it always that last match of series becomes decider/final :pleasantry:

I am mentioning of series happened in recent times (like past 2-3 years).
Anyways I am not trying to prove anything :)

Back