India v West Indies 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 13,618
And I am waiting for someone to say that it was rigged.
Lol. Shami has bowled well but to be honest most batsman had played rubbish shots.

Shami seems to be a good bowler. Good to see a bowler coming good!

I will hold on for a while. Munaf Patel also debuted with 4 wickets and we all know where he went from there...

Difference between him and Munaf is he seems to have a brain! Why I think he can be a success cos he makes the batsman play almost all the deliveries. Most are directed on the stumps so if you miss lbw and bowled is always in play. However I seriously believe we also need Zaheer in SA cos out there experience is required and we have to play 3 pacers. I see India taking atleast 150 run lead unless a dramatic collapse happens which judging by mediocre indies bowling is unlikely.

Yeah, I am personally disappointed Roach, Edwards, Jerome Taylor, Rampaul are not there..

Among them Rampaul is most effective and he always perform well against India.

I'm quite impressed with Shami. Good thing is he doesn't over exaggerate his form or pace and there hasn't been much hype around him. Its a good thing for pace bowlers cos they get carried away easily. Disappointed that Mishra was ignored yet again.

Seems the ball was a bit high and he was actually not out. Now all of the sudden the Indians will shout at BCCI for not implementing the DRS :D

Back