India vs Australia: 4 Tests - Feb-Mar 2013

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 262
  • Views Views 17,469
The funny thing is Harbhajan has been terrible in domestic cricket. It was the same case with Chawla last year.

to be fair, i am sure saurav ganguly thinks the same.

May be Ajay Jadeja would be thinking of a comeback.

I am reading he is making a comeback.... Difference is that is in the movie Kai Po Che as a speical appearance

well he does want to coach the indian cricket team :D

Ganguly does keep saying Harbhajan needs to be in the playing XI.

well his movie career did not last for long. frankly. i am still a fan of him. only player who i missed after the whole fiasco. he comes from a pretty well off family from what i understand. i am not sure what was there to be gained. any how. what's done is done.

Bhajji is lot better choice than Piyush Chawla!Jaffer is very unlucky not to get selected. Averaging 76 in Ranji Trophy this season, scores well in the Irani Trophy and gets rewarded with no place in team. Vijay who had a pathetic Ranji Season is selected instead. Bravo!How much I hope that they lose 4-0 to AustraliaAfter the match fixing scam, everything started afresh due to the public outrage. It needed a great turnaround for cricket to be popular again.I hope India lose very bad this series too and then there would be real introspection, atleast then...

Maybe it was recklessness? Maybe he did not care.. maybe he felt it was funny like playing a prank. You never know....

well his movie career did not last for long. frankly. i am still a fan of him. only player who i missed after the whole fiasco.

he comes from a pretty well off family from what i understand. i am not sure what was there to be gained. any how. what's done is done.

well yeah. he was certainly the kind of a guy who did not take things seriously. at least he was not as reckless on the cricket field. one of the few players who entertained you on the field. without being a douche in fact.

Back