IndusInd Bank

j2pGpgH.webp

What an annoying bank.

3XvBiAF.webp

Lol. It is actually not bad. But these random downtimes without intimation is getting on my nerves. Have to keep buffer timing for paying credit card bills.

Down again.
UPI? Not working.
App? Not working.
Website? Not working.

Y06WfJM.webp

can't file a complaint.

IndusInd does not exist on UPI platform at the moment.

ycCubmF.webp

Mobile app does not load account details or balance.

Nie31BW.webp

And of course, online banking is down.

KGm5KcW.webp

And I ended up sending a wrong screenshot on Twitter DM so would now have to cancel a credit card 🤦‍♂️

If there is someone online right now with an IndusInd account, I would really love to know if online banking is working for you.

cJsbyjb.webp

Last edited:
recently started to use HDFC for savings account, but it is shit... no wonder why RBI had a impose. All the complaint channel (Twitter, email..) will take minimum two days to give a response and that even a standard template. Without even trying to understand the problem, they will just reply a copy paste job. And again I need to wait two more days for another standard template :( To reach helpline through phone, had to go through so many iteration of IVRS options and when finally explained them the issue, call got disconnected :(

Never had such a bad experience in icici, axis and even sbi.

Heh kind of sad now that I shut down my IDFC account.

AU Small Finance Bank opened in my area few days ago. Interest rates are not very good. Thinking of giving them a try 🤣. I believe Aamir Khan is their brand ambassador.

Phone support on HDFC is pretty solid. The call connects quickly and if it gets dropped, I do receive call back. Majority of the issues are resolved by the RM.

Back