• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,487

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
INX news will be launched in early 2008. dada ganguly brand ambassador :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MUMBAI: INX News has roped in cricketer Sourav Ganguly as its brand ambassador. Besides, Ganguly will also present a show on NewsX and will be actively involved in the channel's programming.
INX News will be launching an English news channel NewsX in early 2008.

Ganguly will work closely :yahoo: with NewsX sports team headed by sports journalist Pradeep Magazine. Says NewsX CEO Vir Sanghvi, "I have always been keen to have Sourav on board and am pleased that we've signed up for a long-term association. We are still some months away from launch and this is just the beginning."
Being an ambassador of INX News, Ganguly will eventually play a role in the entertainment programming for the general entertainment channel 9X.

Says INX Media founder and CEO Indrani Mukerjea, "Sourav is one of the most loved stars from India's collective passion -Cricket. We are proud that Sourav too has been keen to associate with the INX Network."

http://indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k7/dec/dec211.php

will this channel come on Tata Sky ?:confused:

Yes.This channel will be on TS.

@ajuraviI think someone from this forum few days before posted this "just called Tata Sky CC guy and he told that INX have deal with TS for 9x and 9x news.Not for 9xm."i do not remember exactly what was that post and who posted that.But please check the thread "9xm will take some time to come on TS."

@ajuravi
I think someone from this forum few days before posted this "just called Tata Sky CC guy and he told that INX have deal with TS for 9x and 9x news.Not for 9xm."
i do not remember exactly what was that post and who posted that.But please check the thread "9xm will take some time to come on TS."
I was trying to find out that thread but i could not get that message posted:wall:

Back