^^^^
U have any problem..?

Past is past. Leave it :)

^^^^
U have any problem..?
Yes have to read your private life posts

Past is past. Leave it :)

but post is post.

I am awaiting for your feedback on Monday..........I am happy that you are going to enjoy the weekend with alcohol..........as i also do the same in the weekend but today i cant do it as i am going for client meeting now and after for a wedding reception........Today i am going to enjoy the food in the reception......:yahoo:

who wants to know where you are going.Just posting all useless info, I saw your post in techinical query about Tata Sky and you just could not open your mouth with any words.Thats shows you are -1 % not even 0%.

Super flooding with personal talks?!!

yes,they could better use their office phones and talk to each other.

the thread was about Aamir khan becoming brand ambassdor but here they want to become heroes.:rofl:

:mad::mad::mad:There is a very bad trend started in this forum about discussing personal likes/dislikes, weekend/holiday plans, Movie discussions on the technical threads. Each & every thread is hijacked by some particular people about their personal comments (like we all care about it :mad:). The threads are very useful for people wanting to get information of any topic or service. Even 'GOOGLE' search on any topic diverts us to this threads, but once we enter thread, we have to see such non-sense discussion. :mad:For chatting/discussion as rightly said above, there are phone, mobile, emails, messengers, etc. Still You have to ruin every thread ???Admin should act quickly to avoid this or may lose lots of visitors interested in gaining some valuable information/knowledge (Please act)

ajuravi and piyush.. this thread is meant for discussing abt Amir Khan as brand ambassador of Tata Sky...
going offtopic for 2 or 3 posts does happen.. but 2 to 3 pages of off-topic posts is just not tolerable... hope u guys understand and wont repeat it in the future.. it ll be better if u guys discuss abt films in television and movies section in our forum...

Because of these types of people only, some members who can give technical inputs like jjvj etc are not coming to this forum. And moreover some member protesting these are getting banned.:confused:Some senior members should intervene.

Because of these types of people only, some members who can give technical inputs like jjvj etc are not coming to this forum. And moreover some member protesting these are getting banned.:confused:

Some senior members should intervene.

You correct :thumbsup: We miss Jjvj, etc.,. because of these kinds of things. People are quick to add me in the ignore list, complain against me, as I protested these kinds of things also with other things(offcourse they changed their signature after seeing mine which proves they didn't ignore me :rofl:).

Now to topic:
Aamir Khan can create market for Tata Sky if they move keep rising the prices? Dish tv chose S.Khan and they still reduced the price atleast in South India.

^

TS have signed with Amir Khan only on 10th of July. It ll take some time to shoot the Advt.:)

Back