INX's news channel NewsX launches

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,336
Rightly said maahkaal.NDTV and cnnibn are best english news channel.Aaj Tak is over hyped, rubbish, with full of graphics news.Most idiot news channel is IndiaTV. Its more of an entertainment channel than news channel.Don't know how much news channel are inline!

Headlines Today is only good for Entertainment show because of the timing especially...

I hate that girl host for entertainment programme on headlines today.All the anchors there are not fluent in english.

I can't wait for a la carte system to be mandated in the television sector. The government needs to wake up soon and extend CAS voluntarily all over India. Once that happens , all these garbage channels will start disappearing for good.

Right....the sooner the better.

Most idiot news channel is IndiaTV. Its more of an entertainment channel than news channel

Yep. Worse they have India as part of the brand name. Imagine the impression created for the global audience, since that channel is beamed in foreign countries too.

Rajat Sharma is not only bald in his head, but also his brain too.

Times Now is also good english News channel beside CNN-IBN and NDTV News. Lets see how this new channel from INX Media pans out. If it follows the good standards set by some of other good english news channels or move in the direction of hindi channels like Aaj Tak.

Rajat Sharma is not only bald in his head, but also his brain too.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Times Now has overall best anchors in all sections sports, bussiness, entertainment, news and all are smart and fluent in english.:thumbsup:

But I don't rate Aaj Tak as best simply bcoz its become more of a hype and flashy entertainment news than real news.

In hindi news channels I like NDTV India as its more of sensible news than Aaj Tak.
Look at news Aaj Tak shows...100 times special program on Khali and wwe which we know its matches are already fixed.
Everyday I hear Rakhi Sawant news on Aaj Tak. She wants publicity and Aaj Tak gives her.

Also I hate the way they publicise some events like child falling in bore well.
All day hindi news channel kept showing while some english news channel showed some part of it with other news...that good part of english news channels.
If you analyse that event of child falling in borewell, it was because of that child's father's private borewell which he didn't coverup and her daughter fell into it. And also civic administration did not penalise that guy for which so much tax payers money was gone. Instead that ******* became hit overnight.:madness: He should be penalised and government should send such strong message for others.

Only news channels currently worth seeing r DD news and BBC ... Rest all fall in same category i.e Crap ...

Back