IP address failure

• Thread starter Thread starter axhxnxv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 6,414
@members/axhxnxv/
Your post No 14.
Im having problems regarding port forwarding in utorrent
we are talking about portforwarding for your utorrents.
Correction by OnlyTest . Please note.
If you dial ( use wanminiport dialer) NO Port forwarding required. All ports are open.
Always summarise your problem/ action taken on suggestion/s etc . Not everybody has the patience to read the full thread from Post No 1. or your first post.

See......im using my siemens c2110 that is connected to the usb........i want to know how i can port forward to utorrent.......i m using UL750 connection (BSNL).....Also i dont have a Ethernet card

/members/axhxnxv/
Back to base !
Do you use a dialer ( wanminiport) to connect to Internet ?
If NO
and you get connected immediately
then confirm the model you use.
see
BSNL BROADBAND MAIN MENU

Para two : if you get a page like this

enter in the modem your User ID without @ bsnl.in and password and always on. SAVE and reboot. give feedback.

See......im using my siemens c2110 that is connected to the usb........i want to know how i can port forward to utorrent.......i m using UL750 connection (BSNL).....Also i dont have a Ethernet card

i can help you in port forwarding if your modem is as essbebe's

we can start a ultravnc or realvnc / teamviewer remote desktop session, if u wish, so i can configure your modem remotely.

if u are interested, you can PM me.

hey essbebe, i know what u r talking about....i use a wan miniport dialer........+ i dont get page like that ......u said i dont have to forward ports but utorrent says that ports are not forwarded....are u telling me that i should turn off the windows firewall!!!

hey what are you doing?,
you are using bridge mode, so no need to port forward, even you can not port forward in bridge mode. Just shutdown windows firewall, install Sygate Personal Firewall. then connect internet and start utorrent, or whtaever application u want. Sygate will ask whether you want to give access that application, you have to say yes and remember my answer.

just do this only and you are done.

alternatively you can go to utorrent settings as shown in screenshot

then test your port like this

give feedback. please post screenshot of your modem's view

Back