• Thread starter Thread starter ayuboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,968

ayuboy

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I own an iPod 80GB classic!and was working fine for8 months and until last few days i noticed someting strange when playing videos!There were some lags in video playback for a brief amount of time and then work fine and after 20~40min there will again be lag for 1~3 seconds and work fine! There is no problem with encoding of videos and videos work fine with itunes. I believe that ipod has a 33MHz processor but I never had this issue before.I would be grateful if you guys can help!Thank you!

I have faced this problem several times. I don't think it has anything to do with iPod. Recently I had encoded one of the movies with Nero, there was a lag of over 10 minutes between audio and video (I had experienced such a huge lag earlier). I encoded the same movie with Videora and it worked fine. Some of the movies that I had encoded earlier with Videora had lags of 10-15 seconds.

I have usually used Nero to convert DVDs to MPEG4, it works fine. Sometimes it generates a lot of lag while converting AVI files. Also, it does not support all formats. There comes Videora into picture. It also has a feature, I can add many movies to be converted at a time and go to sleep :cool:

Back